Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Ugggghhhhh........

Man, What a day! It has definitely been one of those " run around with your head cut off" kinda days. I got up this morning and came to work when it hit me that i don't have to much longer to find a new job ( for those of you that don't know, i have to find a new job because RFCOM can no longer afford to keep a secretary) so i have been trying to find something that is actually worth doing. I want something that i can better myself with, something that i like to do and will also pay the bills! And i am getting really frustrated because everywhere i go it's always the same..... i put my application in and never get a call back! Right now i have put it in at 3 different places that need help but so far one has already hired a girl and the other two still haven't called. You would think after putting "WE NEED HELP" in their window they wouldn't be so darn picky! I have had some kinda of experience so I'm kinda qualified for something i would hope. I guess God knows what he's doin so i should just be patient and wait on him. I'm just getting really, REALLY stressed out so if you think about it maybe pray for me and if you know of anybody that's hiring or whatever let me know :) And i guess thats all for now, i gotta go run more errands and i still have about an hours worth of work to do !!!

4 comments:

The Friendly Neighborhood Piper said...

Be anxious for all things and worry about tomorrow because its up to you to care care of it all...oh...wait...

Make certain that you worry so you can add years to your life...oh...wait...

Humble yourself in the sight of the Lord and he will kick you...oh...wait...

Thats what "they" want you to think.

Try on a little Matt. 6-7 i'm certain it will help.

mornin'lady said...

Be still and know that he is God, baby girl, your always in my prayers

mornin'lady said...

Debbie-do, I am tagging you - meaning you need to go to my blog, copy and paste the Christmas Meme and fill in your own answers and post it on your blog - if you want to. then tag anyone else if you know anyone by leaving them a comment like I did you

The Friendly Neighborhood Piper said...

oh crap! your mom beat me to you!!! oh well, i'm counting it anyway!!

TAG!!!

follow her rules, they are the same as mine.