Sunday, December 30, 2007

Merry, Merry Christmas!

Well, this Christmas has come and gone! Christmas Eve Kelby and i went to his Aunt Tracy's to be with his family and then we drove all the way to Ringling so he could play guitars with one of his friends and didn't leave there until 4 in the morning. Now I'm usually fine with whatever he wants to do but me and this particular friend don't get along very well but for Kelby's sake i try to be nice! Anyhoooo, we are out there and they are playin and singing and talking about starting a band and all and I'm just ready to go HOME! I was up till 5 am the Christmas Eve morning and now I'm out in the middle of nowhere and it 4AM! So not only am i tired, I'm starting to get VERY irritated and gripey! So we finally go home and the first thing Kelby says when we walk in the door is " Lets Open Presents Now " !!!!!! I'm like , no thank you! I'm tired and gripey and not in the mood, lets just go to bed and get up in a few hours!!!! So he sets his alarm for like 7:30 but neither if us hear it and don't get up till 9 something! First he gets up and is all " come on babe, lets go open presents" I'm thinking "GO AWAY! I'M STILL TIRED AND GRIPEY!!! LET ME SLEEP! So i finally get out of bed and put some clothes on and go in there to open presents, i get his stocking down off the stand and leave mine up there cause for 2 years now i have had nothing in mine, but he tells me to get mine down too, so i grab it thinking there's something in it but i don't feel anything so i just set it down and he tells me to look in it and see whats there! So i stick my had down in there and feel something little and thin and i pull out a hundred dollar bill!!! He says " I always forget to buy stuff to go in there so I just put money in if because I know you have been wanting to get your new cowboy boots off lay-away" !!!!
( so that means i get new boots tomorrow!) So then we finished opening presents ( I got a freakin MP3 Player!!!) I also got a bunch of new shirts cause i always complain about not having any really nice shirts to wear and i got some new games for my Nintendo DS ( I've had to Nintendo since last Christmas with only one game to play,but now i have 3!I got kelby some wire stretchers so he could finally get his fence built for his horse, got him some new clothes and like i do every year i bought him a new hat !He kinda has a thing for hats, baseball and especially cowboy hats! I guess i can't really say anything cause i have a thing for purses ad shoes :) but what girl don't! Ayhoo, after we got done we went to his parents to open more presents and eat! I got some new Shoes :) and some other stuff, Kelby got a gun so that's his new toy! After we got done there we went to mom and dad's to be with the rest of the family, had a blast eatin and playin games! Waiting on Kris and Cassie to get there as usual ;) opened presents and then headed out! Kelby was still hungry ( i can't imagine why!) so we went back to his parents so he could eat and then went home!!! Can't wait till next year! Hope you guys all had a good Christmas!!

1 comment:

mornin'lady said...

Just like a man, can't get enough of his own families cookin:)
You guys made a haul!!! Had a "VERY MERRY" Christmas did ya!love you baby girl!