Monday, December 17, 2007

Lazy Day

Not alot to say today, but i haven't posted anything in a while! I guess my life isn't as exciting as most!! I just decided to take a break from those boring work orders and eat some lunch so here i am typing about nothing! Is it just me or do the weekends never last as long as you would like? Because it just seems like yesterday that it was Friday, i got paid and was looking forward to the weekend and now it's gone! That fast? Not very fun, yesterday was a very lazy day for me and Kelby! We laid around and watched tv, hung out with Jesse and took a pretty long nap! Kelby slept from about 2:30pm till some where around 8 then he decided he wanted to get up and go to the store , so we loaded up and went down to Hop n Sack , got something to drink and went back home! He then decided he wanted to watch a movie , (i usually cringe when he wants to pick it out because as much as i like , Dances with Wolves, Wyatt Earp, Young Guns 1 and 2, Lonesome Dove and Siverado you can only watch them so many times before your ready to kill the person who made them!!) But this time he decided on a western that we own but have never watched called 'The Quick and The Dead' with Gene Hackman, Russel Crowe and Sharon Stone in it. The first ten or fifteen minutes were ok but then it started getting really boring so i start on my HUGE pile of ironing, i just happen to look over on the couch where Kelby is laying and find him dozing of again, when he catches me looking at him and just smiles real big and says "What" cause he knows the rules about going to sleep on the couch, it's for napping not goin to bed on! But he insist i let him fall asleep for at least ten minutes before moving him to the bed, why i don't know but i guess to keep him happy i do what he says :) After he falls asleep i try to wake him very sweetly and gentle but that hasn't worked out very well because he still gets mad so i guess i might as well do something for him to be mad about :) LOL!!! So the sweet and gentle wake up call is no longer in service! But he usually doesn't remember the next day so it's all good!!
And on that note i guess i'm gona go run some errands and get a few more christmas presents! Until next time, I'm Debbie Loring signing off.........

3 comments:

The Friendly Neighborhood Piper said...

Kinda like my blog...wake me up when you start writing again.

mornin'lady said...

good, a little talk about your daily life and all those who happen to be in it. No matter how interesting you might think it, write it anyway. pick up on one specific thing and expound on it, add a little self thought amusement and Voila' you have blogged. I keep thinking when I sit down to write, I'll just make today's short and sweet! I'll keep working on that, just so I can say I did it.
:) Ha, I can just see him grinning at you from the couch and we hear that "What" quite often, don't we!

The Friendly Neighborhood Piper said...

Agreed, keep writin' Deb, that's what we come here for! And, i know at least for me...we're coming here more than you think! Writing is like any other art form, practice it and the spark becomes a candle, practice it not and only darkness remains.