Wednesday, January 23, 2008

YAY!!!! I got a New Job!!


Well, I finally got a new job! After three weeks of stressing and interviews that never worked out, I am now the new Secretary for Rezner Trailers! Today was my first day and it went really , really well! Learned alot of some new stuff with plenty more to learn! I got up this morning at 8am and got ready to leave, went to get a cup of coffee and headed to the office (pictured below!), lucky for me it's only about 5 min from my house! I got there about 8:50am and Donna (who i don't have a picture of yet!!) was already there and waiting! To start off with we went over alot of little stuff and then I created 30 trailer adds for the website and by the time i got done with those it was already 1pm and time for lunch! So after my hour lunch i returned to finish some more adds and print out new ones for Friday! Today we sold 2 trailers and bought one, it was dropped off for later this eveing for repair and a new paint job so it can be re-sold. Everytime we buy or sell a trailer there's paper work involved ( imagine that!) so i learned how to do that! Had to start taking notes so I don't forget but I'm sure the more I do it the easier it will become! So here's the first bit of info about my job! Once i get some more pictures and some more stories to tell I'll blog somemore :)

1 comment:

mornin'lady said...

good gosh, that's wonderful debbie do, here's to praying for a profitable and productive season in a new part of your life ;)
the pictures are good, looks like a nice place.