Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Not Enough Time!

O boy, here i am again at 11:30 pm tired but can't sleep! Today was interesting to me, i got up this morning and had a burst of energy so i thought to myself, " You know, I'm gona really clean my house today" So i started cleaning and organizing and got most of it done but I had to go to town to pay my car and Kelby's truck payment, so I got dressed and headed to town. I thought the bank closed at 4 but when i get into town and get to the bank they are already closed, the sign says something like 8 to 3 so i was an hour late ad didn't get to make the payments :( So i decide to go get Kelby a birthday present cause his birthday is this coming Friday and i still don't have anything for him! I went to Tractor Supply to look for a Carhart vest ( cause he wanted one for Christmas but i thought I would save it for his birthday!) and they didn't have one so i drove out to Orchlens and guess what? They didn't have any either, so i don't know what I'm gona do! As you can imagine that really bummed me out! I tried to think of what else I could get for him and still can't come up with any ideas, because he's like the hardest person to buy anything for! So I start to go home cause there's nothing else to do and I start thinking about the money situation that we're in because I don't have a job and no matter what I do I can't seem to find one and it just put me in a really bad mood. I started feeling really down and depressed and I just wanted Kelby to come home and hold me cause I just really missed him and was ready to see him and spend some time together but I knew I was gona have to wait another 2 or 3 hours for him to get off work! But i still had some more house work to do ad thought that would take my mind off things but it didn't work cause now all I wanted to do was lay on the couch and do nothing. My whole point to this story is, I'm trying to get everything in order and get things done that I wasn't able to do when i had a job, like keep my house clean, scrapbook all those pictures I've been taking and have fallen behind on, work on my booth so maybe i can sell some stuff and get some extra money, but my whole day is taken up with just the house work. And I feel if I don't have my house clean I can't do anything else with out feeling lazy! There's just not enough time in the day to do everything I need to do and it's driving me crazy! But every time I turn around the house looks like I've never even touched it, so i have to re-clean everything i did the day before , and there's only two of us!I can only imagine how it will be if we ever have any kids :) I guess I'll go in there and try to go to bed but i never have much luck with that :) So i guess I'm signing off.....

1 comment:

mornin'lady said...

typically your mother, I'll call you ;)