Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I Miss.......

* I miss......the old days when nothing mattered and you didn't have a care in the world
* I miss......not having to pay bills!
* I miss......my family
* I miss......the friends and the good times we used to have
* I miss......those late nights, staying up till midnight or one talking to my sister about everything
* I miss......the many days i spent in the school room
* I miss......bein skinny :)
* I miss......waking up in the morning and listening to the birds sing
* I miss......my old room and my barn door!
* I miss......my Daddy
* I miss......playing in the snow with friends and family
* I miss......being young
* I miss......watching old movies with Virgina
* I miss......goin for walks down the dirt road with my mom
* I miss......holding Tyler
* I miss......playing dress up with wibby and Hana
* I miss......ruff-housing with Jordan
* I miss......playing trucks and hot wheels with Jesse and Jake
* I miss......goin all over the country with Kris and all his radio equipment :)
* I miss......stayin with Jay and Tammy up in the city


* I miss......Me!

3 comments:

mornin'lady said...

That was a great post Deb. I'm gonna steal your idea for my blog :)
I miss that Debbie too, how I wish I could go back and change things! Some things I would change:
I would take A LOT more time cuddling with my baby girls. I would pay close attention to who you were and how you were growing up. I would take more time to do more girl stuff alone with you.
I would praise you more for all the things you did that were so helpful.
And I would stop centering on my own self so much!
I love you Debbie Lea! I'm thankful God has been so patient with us!

delby lee said...

I know he has had to be SO patient with me and i thank him so very much for that every day! if i tried to list the things i would have changed it would take all day and to much typing :)

But i love you so much and i would never change that for the world. You are the best mom i could ever ask for :)

The Friendly Neighborhood Piper said...

Funny...i have been contemplating a post like this for awhile...it all has to do with the pregnancy thing from my perspective and the things i'll miss about it.

You know, we love living here, we like our house. But, i think we both miss that place in the City. The neighborhood, the park, the quaintness of the house, the closeness of EVERYTHING. It was a really cool place to live although we have completely outgrown it now.